You are about to visit my favourite place - a unique city of Yekaterinburg - and I'm happy to become your guide! It's the place where you can step one foot in Europe and one foot in Asia. Where the secrets of life and death of the well-known last Russian Emperor, Nicholas Romanov, will be unveiled. You'll dive into the times of Soviet and post-Soviet new Russia together with the first Russian President, Boris Yeltsin, and get to know many more stories of people and events connected with our city during such tours as:
- Super-combo 4-hour tour "Yekaterinburg + Europe-Asia border + Ganina Yama Monastery" securing Romanovs story
- Bicycle tour in city center - 2-hour easy ride to spot the main attractions
- Gastro-tour - sightseeing + pelmeni workshop, 3 hours
- Europe-Asia tour - city tour + Europe-Asia border, 4 hours
- Last Emperor tour - following the last route of Romanovs - from the Church on the Blood to the Ganina Yama Monastery, 4 hours
- City sightseeing tour, 2 hours
Professional English-Russian translator and interpreter. Basic knowledge of French. Guide of Yekaterinburg and the Urals.